XHTX201D transformer comprehensive characteristic tester is specially designed for Test current transformer, voltage transformer, volt-ampere characteristics, 5%, 10% and 15% error curves, CT secondary side loop check, Designed for turns ratio and polarity discrimination, angular and turns ratio differences, and demagnetization.
1. Support for detecting CT and PT both
2. All inspection items can be completed in a single instrument without external auxiliary equipment.
3. With intelligent controller, which is easy to operate.Large screen LCD, graphdisplays the ports.
4. Automatically give 5% and 10% error curves.
5. 3000 sets of test data can be saved and will not be lost even after power failure.
6. Support U disk save the data, can be read through a standard PC, and generate a WORD report.
7. It’s compact and lightweight, its weight is less than 22Kg, very good for field testing.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Working power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
2. Device output: 0~2500Vrms, 5Arms (20A peak)
Note: 0~5A is the true value, and more than 5A~20A is the calculated value;
3. High current output: 0~1000A; excitation accuracy: ≤0.5% (0.2%* reading +0.3%* range)
4. Secondary winding resistance measurement:
Range: 0.1 ~ 300Ω;
Accuracy: ≤ 0.5% (0.2% * reading + 0.3% * range)
5. Secondary actual load measurement:
Range: 5 ~ 1000VA;
Accuracy: ≤ 0.5% (0.2% * reading + 0.3% * range) ± 0.1VA
6. Phase measurement (angular difference):
Accuracy: ± 4 min;
Resolution: 0.1 min
7. Turns ratio difference: accuracy: 0.05%;
8. CT ratio measurement:
Range: ≤ 25000A / 5A (5000A / 1A);
Accuracy: ≤ 0.5%
9. PT ratio measurement: